Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rasagolla O Rasagolla

After my hands on Maggi ,wine today I again dared to try another recipe . Well its a complete success story I must say :D .

Ingredients

1/2 Liter Milk
1 cup sugar
2 cup of water
1 lemon
2 to 4 tea spoon flour

So the preparation process goes like this

// Procedure for the preparation of Rasagollas

Step 1: Start
Step 2: make the milk boil
Step 3: boiling add lemon juice to it
Step 4: now you can see milk getting thicker and getting separated from water
Step 5: using a cotton cloth separate cheese/paneer from the water and leave it in a strainer until cold and dry
Step 6: now mix the cheese/paneer with 2 to 3 tea spoons of flour and knead it smoothly just like we do while kneading for chappathi
Step 7: make small balls out of it
Step 8: take a pan ,pour the 2 cups of water and one cup of sugar and allow it to boil
Step 9: now slowly add the balls into the sugar syrup .
Step 10:allow it to boil for about 10 to 15 mins
Step 11: allow it to cool and add a drop of rose water for flavoring, I guess
Step 12: keep it in refrigerator for about 2 hours before serving
Step 13: serve cold
Step 14: Print "Success"
Step 15: Stop



PS: I was too excited while cooking ,so in between I forgot to take photos of different stages of the product

2 comments:

arun said...

The algorithm looks good...:D

But did anyone at your home dare to try its output or you just made it and ate it all yourself.

Nightingal said...

Doesn't the picture say it all :D??