Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yummy !!! mY Wine :)

After 21 days....My wine is ready to drink today :).....For the first time i made my mind to wait for so long for some drink to be made...Was a good trail and I succeed in my wine...in small quantity

250 gms of grapes
400 gms of sugar

Wheat or yeast can be added for fermentation but i didnt ...and some people say they add water too...I didnt add water too:P.. so its a bit contentrated:P

grapes crushed + sugar then the bottle need to wait for 21 days..











Now its over..:)

and it was late nite i filtered it out so not yet tasted by our taste bud( My father) :)
and to make it drink my sis was a bit difficult as she felt it as 21 days kept grapes :(..but there too i succeed :P..made her drink...and after that as always she tells yaa its taste good :D

Got a compliment too...:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a compliment too ???
wats dat ? ;)

Anonymous said...

But still, yaar, u hav a bad fate to make everyone drink naa..
so pitty...... :(

Anonymous said...

But now mee too feeling to make one wine here at my home...
so easy :o