Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

For Guys

If you are confused or worried about what to buy as a gift for your girl friend/wife then, I have a solution for the problem :P

Buy a lipstick or a packet of lipstick shaped chocolates
and with that pack write down


"I envy your lipstick. . . with love "



7 comments:

arun said...

Thanks for the information...:D
Got such a gift from someone?? :P

riaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riaz said...

i dont like girls wearing lipstick , so i wont buy lipstick. But then, if i buy lipstick-shaped-chocolates, i will surely eat them before i can give to my girlfriend. But that reminds me ... i dont have a girlfriend. :(




you are hurtful... you make me sad.

arun said...

@riaz

don't be bothered man, u will get one soon, try ur luck with ur barbie girl in office :P

Nightingal said...

@ Arun chettan

Welcome :)
Nope! But I don't mind getting from 'SomeOne'

who is the barbie girl ??
@ Riaz

The article focuses particularly on how you say you wanna stay closer through out :)

you get transparent lipstick too with no color no effects just lipstick which is more or less equal to a lip gloss or Vaseline

or chocolates ! ask the shop keeper to properly wrap it and give you and put it in yaa bag right then and forget about it unless you see her :)

Well sorry man ! dont worry as it is said "Every dog has a day :D"

now cheer up !!! you will also get one

riaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riaz said...

yaaa.... but i will have to wait until all the dogs had their days.
But i am happy you had yours:
http://anightingalesthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-am-famous-i-made-it-to-be-in-page-3.html