Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My simplest Life

I don't want a month missing my blog archieves so thought of making my readers bore again - " I am sorry ".

May be this month is the most stable and unhappening period of my time -not really - there are things happening around ( bubbly is getting married ) and I am now again into java, I have joined for yoga and even more if you think . But If I am asked about my life now I guess this is what it is exactly now . .

wake up -eat- drink-ohh again I forgot- brush- dress up- run( to the bus stop)- jump - (into the running bus) - reach office- start the system( 09:00 am)- talk and disturb all near me( after some time say around 10 mins they get busy :( ) - (09 :00 am ) I ask "Coffee ?"- (09-10 am ) "Coffee ?"- (09-20 am ) "Coffee ?"- (09-30 am ) "Coffee ?"- (09-40 am ) "Coffee ?"- (09-50 am ) "Coffee ?"- (10-10 am ) "Coffee ?"- (10-20 am ) "Coffee ?"-finally goes for coffee- come back by 11:00 am browse for a while- I chat in the local chat- call my friends one or two some times- 12: 30 pm - great - lunch- 1 pm - i make plans to go out- to have a milk shake- or a juice- or icecream- others reject the plan- well back at the desk by 01:05 pm- again googling- I feel sleepy- or even at times - I imagine myself sleeping ( Infact sleeping :P) - its 03 :00 pm great- 03: 05 pm - well I have to write here in detail every minute I count till 03: 45 pm - I say "lets go to the pantry ?"(snacks time ) - by 04:00 pm we are in pantry eating and drinking with a byte(I mean Byte itself, its not a spelling mistake ) of talk - back in the seat by 04 :30 pm - again count down- but this time the time goes quite fast- may be I feel - as its just one and half an hour more - system shows 05 :00 pm- wow - one hour- I browse - I plan the things what not to do after coming back home and exactly end up doing those- wow 05:40 Pm - I talk to my neighbours- now a days RR seems more serious- or his stock had a shortage is still a mistry- its 05: 55pm - this quick- I shut down my sytem - outside the office - waiting for the company transport- bus comes- 40 mins travel - I reach home by 06:50 pm- I sit in front of the computer- for around 2 hours( which I had planed and desided not to do and wasted much time in office ) - I usually skip my dinner -i feel sleepy- I lie down for sleeping- I dont remember when I sleep .

**My new - java- live-project starts tomorrow , so can expect a busy week ahead :D

4 comments:

arun said...

so ur only job in office is to chat with others and take them to the pantry for having coffee. no other work???chummathana company nashtathilakunne

Nightingal said...

I was talking about this month. . . I guess what i wrote was true :( and in between there was work.. well almost its true with a bit extra show off :D

riaz said...

@arun: uvve uvve .. njan 10 manikku varumbom kaanaarundu .. kurachchu neram fone-l samsaaram, kurachchu neram online news vaayana ... kotuva idal ... uvveeee

adidas nmd said...

fitflops clearance
longchamp
lebron 14
patriots jersey
chrome hearts
lebron james shoes
pandora uk
air yeezy
adidas nmd r1
air jordan