Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh My Lost Love


Love , the sweetest of all feelings is really the most wonderful substance man have ever discovered. (My statement !)

And those are Lucky who fall in Love :D( again, My stmt :P)

8: 20 am: As usual I wait for my cab , nope ! not really as usual, My eyes wait for something else . Cab arrives and me jump into it to conquer seat next to him . I always sit near him. Still I remain a closed book for him which he tried to open two three times, But with wrong keys!. For me , My day started with him and ended with him .But, I never spoke to him. Our buildings where different , so I met him in day time only when we have meetings. Somehow I managed to get a seat near him in the cab ( morning and evening ) . I loved everything about him. His name Antony , his cream color shirt , silky black hair and what not J. He was brilliant as well as handsome .

Days passed and years !

I still manage to get the seat near him. One day another hyper active girl(vidya) came and took the ‘My seat’ and I really felt sad. She was very talkative and friendly . they became friends. I couldn’t tolerate it. I became sad.

Then another day vidya poke my head and he saw that . I neither commented any thing nor did I show my anger. He went to her and warned her ‘ if she ever tries to hurt me , she will have to face his bad anger .’ Then came to me and told “ no need to worry , she wont tease you any more”. I felt my feelings for him, doubled . I managed to stay in the same place even after 5 years .without even talking, without even letting him know my inner feelings.

Then one day I heard him telling to Vidya that he is moving to another city, he is leaving the town. He told he was moving to idiknalakuda, trichur. And his new uniform color will be white shirt,green pants and green tie. I couldn’t collect guts then to talk to him and tell my love. I failed to tell him that I love him for more than 5 years.

Later on I tried searching him in all sort of ways -emails, orkut, google. But I couldn’t find him. Then I remembered my friend , the famous blogger, Nightingal. I asked her to help me finding him . She told she will definitely help me and agreed to post this as an article in her blog. I hope he reads this and return to me.

Still waiting with oil filled eyes

Yours only Love

Neets. . .

PS : Did I tell you this happened 11 years back. When I was in V std. I fall in love with him when I was in UKG and he moved to another school when we where in Vth.

7 comments:

riaz said...

auto allayrunnno?

Nightingal said...

the producer had more money .. so changed it into cab.. :D

riaz said...

be true to the story

Pradeep Iyer said...

Nice posts :)
You have greatly improved your malayalam writings yar :P

Nightingal said...

@Riaz
The producer wanted to shoot this script abroad where we don't have auto facility .. so the poor writer had no choice other than to make it up to cab.

riaz said...

nee anightingalesthoughts ennullathu maati anightingaleschalus ennu aaki maatu

Nightingal said...

@Riaz
aadiyan