Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am sorry ??

May be the best thing I could do then was it !!! I am not sure about . For the first time I feel sorry for/about you . I shouldn't be the person to do so.. I know you may not read this . still I am SORRY .

Don't ask me why I feel sorry .. I don't know Why/how today !!! . . But I am sorry, Not for what happened.


PS: I am now trying to be more philosophical or i am turning more philosophical ( well, 100% sure , I agree with the fact that its not my cup of coffee, still people end up in philosophy when other people /things doesn't turn out how they want ) Yes, I want a lot of things so simple yet too difficult

I am not that 'happy' with my present life nor do I wish to change it in fear it may turn wrong. I dare not to change and still continue my present because there is something about it* which makes me forget the whole "not that happy life" thing in one second to a heaven life .


I still believe Nothing is impossible as impossible itself says i m possible , But now i like to change it a bit

Last night a friend of mine called for a favor, which I surly did ! An astrological doubt, how strong is love which turns non believers also to compromise with the other.
Well the story goes like a girl and a boy falls in love . both of them belong to different communities. Now that the boy says the girl that as his community and family is very orthodox about horoscope stuff and their stars doesn't match so it is an impossible now ,even to think about marriage. Hearing this the girl almost fall from her chair, But there is nothing more she can do with out the other person's wish. But she wanted to confirm whether it was true and called me .

I had to say it is better if you don't poke your nose into this, as this a very vast subject and a lot of people interpret it differently . Well, i ended up advising if the other person is not interested then never take next step . I am brilliant I feel a lot of times, as I told her " I know its quiet easy to say and its difficult get used to the real facts" (before she start shouting at me ) but she wouldn't have said, if i didn't say that dialogue then too. she didnt even had presence of mind that she is calling an STD call -talking 55 mins over phone. she was fully doomed in some other thing which I know perfectly . Hope you find your solution soon dear . those are not only words, I mean that from heart :) .

I took blogger to write "Those are really days my heart jump to go back"
I brought the book " The manual of warrior of light" back home to be a show piece in my shelf , I was going through the pages, and I had a good time laughing thinking those wonderful time we had in office. Esp the "gym's back door","The warrior know when and where to stop" ,"The warriors never become sad thinking the past "(those we made) if you guys remember made me think a lot about the time. Bubbly's fake b'day celebration in baskin and robin's to get one extra scoop of ice cream and bubbly's "you all are my colleagues " declaration . . . etc

I think I am doing something I not supposed to do... too much thinking which is really dangerous to my brain. But as doctors detected no such part in my body I hope I stay safe :D

Thanks reading :P
in spite of lot and lots of errors you still reached here ??

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment.

WW.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon...

Vivek.

Nightingal said...

@ WW

:)

@ vivek

thanks, I have to :). i know

riaz said...

onnum manassilaayilla . ninte standard kuranju varunno ennu oru samshayam ...

Bubbly said...

alla i thought by reading more books must have improved ur writing skills....enthu pattii... ??

Nightingal said...

@Riaz

Std ullavarude karyam paranirunekil reply cheyamayirunnu

@ Bubbly

Do you think those who read more write good ?? Well , If so then too I am a slow and bad reader , isn't i ?? :D

arun said...

entha ee ezhuthi vachekkunne?? onnum manassilakunnilla, java thalakku pidichathana??

adidas nmd said...

lacoste sale
nike kyrie 3
adidas ultra boost
nike huarache
timberland shoes
michael kors handbags sale
air max thea
adidas nmd
pandora charms
air max