Thursday, September 25, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Finally! Two days back on Sunday, it was 23rd Aug 2008 . Ahem for us.. My friend's b'day. We usually make big huge plans for b'days. This time too we did. 23rd Aug was a Saturday ,for me it was working Saturday and being first month in job wasn’t able to take leave, so some other better plan must be made so that we can celebrate birthday on 23rd itself .And hence it was made .
Let the birthday girl be called KP, another friend as SC and myself Nightingal .
So The first Plan was :- We buy an ice cream and set it as a cake and above that we will write “ Happy Birthday “ with jam , with a good gift and the main part was , we will knock the door exactly at mid night 12 and wake her up (Kp lives in a flat.. in the same flat there is a common friend of us as well) so that can be set. To stay at our friend’s place till 12 and come to her flat was easy as it was the same flat.
But, none of the above plan worked out that day, as SC parents didn’t allow her to stay a night at friend’s place. So every thing was rescheduled. Postponed rescheduled postponed and finally last Sunday we made it . Got a cake instead of ice-cream as Kp was having fever, and a gift too.. And this time the best part was the gift !!! she was asking us to get her a bag as gift so we did buy one :)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
K : Which all
RR : Trichur,Kozhikode, Trivandrum
K : ahem
LM: Why haven't you shaved ?
RR : I tried to make french beard
LM : Then what happened ?
RR : Actually It is french ; But there is no connection
S : oh so it is French Open
BR: Do anyone have any prob this Saturday? can we make that a working day ?
RR: Yes, I have a prob. I have a marriage that day
BR: Oh really !!!
( he meant he have a marriage to attend that day )
RR:Can't we import these excel fields into forms
GG: No , That you cant, You need to make forms yourself
RR: So Whatever happens we need to make forms
GG: Yeah, That's your work
Thursday, September 11, 2008
1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage with vodka. The solvent dissolves adhesive.
2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers, fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking, let set five minutes and wash clean. The alcohol in the vodka kills .
3. To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol after shaving. The vodka disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.
5. Spray vodka on vomit stains, scrub with a brush, then blot dry.
6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
7. Add a jigger of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo. The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, and stimulates the growth of healthy hair.
8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle and spray bees or wasps to kill them.
9. Pour one-half cup vodka and one-half cup water in a Ziplock freezer bag and freeze for a slushy, refreshable ice pack for aches, pain or black eyes.
10. Fill a clean, used with freshly packed lavender flowers, fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly and set in the sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter, then apply the tincture to aches and pains.
11. To relieve a fever, use a washcloth to rub vodka on your chest and back as a liniment.
12. To cure foot odor, wash your feet with vodka.
13. Vodka will disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.
14. Pour vodka over an area affected with poison ivy to remove the oil from your skin.
15. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth. Allow your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.
16. NEVER DRINK THE STUFF - IT'LL KILL YOU!!
And I am sure with this small session you will never doubt your husband when you see a bottle of Vodka in his drawer.