Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Aye auto !

I am still a person who can be precisely explained as " A dog tail in PVC pipe for 1000 years ,No change" ( My dear sweet readers I made it like that purposefully :P )

Well by now , after joining office I am not that much wandering around as I used to before ,only because of the time constraint I am having, after 'work'( project started :p) I don't even feel to be online . So I was talking, I have lessen my wanderings and now a days if i am to meet a friend outside ,I have some how managed to develop this new feature in me -' makeitlate ( delay 10)'. and I end up in catching auto.

On such a Saturday

Scenario ( Am told to reach Sangumugam beach by 10 .30 am and I still at home thinking what to wear )
Sangumugam ?? beach ?? alone?? girl ?? why ?? to meet ?? whom ?? ( I wrote this if it didn't come across your mind :P )

11 am

Me : Aye Auto ! sangumugam ??
Auto Driver1 : yeah sure !
Me : How much will it cost me ??
Auto Driver1 : Rs 60/-
Me : ok then ,bye

Me : A Auto ! Sangumugam ??
Auto Driver2 : Sure
Me : How much will it cost me ??
Auto Driver2 : meter charge + 5 rs as I wont get return
Me : ( Impressed ) ok then lets go

Reaching there Meter shows exactly 51 rs
I am not having change so I gave him 100 rs note
he gave me 40 rs balance :(
there was no scope for argument so I didn't :|

Another wednessday

Morning 08:05 am
I catch a auto to reach home early so that I can catch my bus on time to office

I tell him 'Quick please' I have to catch my bus my 8' 15 am
on reaching a corner he stops and gets out and go out to buy news paper
I can feel myself my face going red ,but I didn't become angry with him nor did I continued sitting in his auto , I jumped out of it and started walking home ( I missed the bus )

I called a colleague( female ) and told her that I am also there , and I took another auto to her home , This time the auto driver was driving it in -25 km/min , I felt to leave the auto and walk every min i spent sitting in it

Still more !!

On another monday

I caught an auto to go home
after sometime I told him Lets go till we can( due to huge crowd that day I can't take auto till home )
and he asked me where is my native place
I said trivandrum and he started up "no , it cant be , you don't talk like a trivandrumate, you are lying . . .etc
Well I again feel jumping from it


Still I think I may end up catching autos

News updates :
1)Java programing started
2) I, with help of riaz made a website for bubbly (well it looks cool to me :P )(bubbly is keeping it a secret still,which I cant understand why ?? )
3) I feel sometimes that My life has pressed a pause button some where
4) Some one asked me why am not writing anything now a days and I replied nothing is happening , then he asked me why don't you write about 'Nothing is happening'
I had to reply then there will only be a heading saying 'Nothing is happening' beside I think things are almost same just the weather change :P

**And to sangumugam, I went to the ground to practice 'H' for car driving license

11 comments:

arun said...

hmm..as u are on ur way to getting a driving licence we can soon expect pedestrians in the city fleeing in terror to save their lives :D

Nightingal said...

I got license two months ago on 17th jan 2009 :) and till date no such case have been reported :D

arun said...

so you havent driven a car on road yet, after getting the licence

Anonymous said...

nee oru auto vaangikku .. problem solved :P

Nightingal said...

kollam :) nalla idea , will you be my driver :P

riaz said...

aalochikkavunnathe ulloo.....ninte kootukaarimaar elaarum kayarumo auto-yil?

Bubbly said...

alla riaz.... kootukaarimaaru maathram keriyaale ni ottikolo....y??;)

Bubbly said...

@nightninale.... im really proud of ur site.... i applaud riaz n ur effort in makin the site... i wanted to show off the site to all...its just that.. i rarely get time to come online these days... enne kshamikoo...

riaz said...

@bubbly : pinnallaathe? athil chodyam undo?

Nightingal said...

@ Bubbly
oye! thanks for the compliment busy babY :D

@ Riaz

I said, i take auto when I am late to meet some friends :D

so Ur scope will end in me :D

riaz said...

bike-naanu kooduthal speed :P