Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

SelfStudy(Quote VI)



"To kill your own dreams is like killing yourself - may be for various important reasons. "

-Chitra







Mood: Love Failure :P

PS : Is n't it a nice picture. I just wanna insert it some where.... So I made the mood likewise (This PS is for those who planned misunderstand the post :D )

3 comments:

cshipra said...

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw

PS: I just wanted to comment this some where.... So here it is...(This PS is for those who planned misunderstand the comment to this post. :D )

Cshipra said...

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can be together all the time.
-Hobbes (of Calvin and Hobbes)

riaz said...

love is blind.