Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

A letter to you

For my shock I am reading 3rd book this month, and the current book is Anne Frank's Dairy of a young girl . I haven't completed the book. I am just 100 pages through the book. Still I like her writings. she calls her diary kitty and write letters to kitty. So this article is a letter to Anne .

Dearest Anne,

Where should I start? If I did like this , I am pretty sure you won't understand anything I am trying to convey. Well , with this letter I am attaching a url from where you can know a lot about Me. So the introduction part is over . Right ? For the past two three days my spirit is really high. If I continue with the same level I am sure , I can tell you that I will make it. But I fear my sprit . I really don't want that to end so soon. Then , nothing so special happening around except one thing that cshipra , she is resigning and gonna join for MBA at amritha's institute. hoping every thing is fine on your end.

with luv
Nightingal.


Mood : Happy :)

2 comments:

arun said...

hmmm...ur spirits are high and i saw it yesterday. sleeping in the bus after reading two lines of that book and waking up when the bus almost reached ur stop. :P
one thing that made me sad was that eventhough u were sleepy u didnt forget the money that i owe u and took it away from me leaving me in the town with empty pocket not enough money even to have a tea :(

adidas nmd said...

pandora bracelet
yeezy boost
light up shoes
nmd r1
fitflops sale
chrome hearts outlet
michael kors outlet
nike roshe run one
jordan retro
michael kors handbags