Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

April -A mixed bag






Mojo ki special tomato sauce















Bubbly got married on 12th April 2009
















& This is what we gave her for her wedding as wedding gift
---->>>>>














Cshipra on her last working day with E&Y













Finally I convinced 'The chappathi ghost' to pose with me for a snap













Me in front of my home ;)












my parents on their 23th wedding anniversary on 30th April








9 comments:

arun said...

mmm.......nice one. That small house looks very spacious for you. Don't forget to tell me the story about that ghost.
But one doubt..who is the ghost in that picture :P

Cshipra said...

Yup, a mixed bag. Very true...It'll be as memorable to me as it is to you with all its ups and downs....Miss u...

riaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riaz said...

cute couple, your parents :)

Bubbly said...

entha riaz appo njanum shafeeque cute alle???[:x]

riaz said...

ningalum oru 20 years thikaykku .. appam njan parayaam cute aanennu .. [:P]

Nightingal said...

@ arun chettan
thanks :)
& its the chappathi ghost .. didn't i say ??

@ Cshipra

yeah really ... it was a mixed bag.. miss you too :(

@ riaz

thanks da.. i know they are cute :) (oops touch wood)

Newsronic said...

We are providing an ideal opportunity for Pakistanis to overcome their meaningless bounded activities, for example, scrolling over the web! . We are here with a dedicated team for bringing latest news about THE UNFOLD events .It can be about Technology, Health , Business, Islamic or International .We assure you that our work will be with full of responsive talks.
Business

Newsronic said...

We are providing an ideal opportunity for Pakistanis to overcome their meaningless bounded activities, for example, scrolling over the web! . We are here with a dedicated team for bringing latest news about THE UNFOLD events .It can be about Technology, Health , Business, Islamic or International .We assure you that our work will be with full of responsive talks.
Business