Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I saw it* TodaY

I am not In a mood to think a title for this , But you can very well suggest if you get some :)


"Somethings may remain as dreams itself ,may be because, they remain the best as such ."


Well , now a days I have started developing pimples , and the number of pimples are more on my right cheek , for this my admirers have deeply researched and studied the case '
why it is more on the right' and found out the reason behind . As per them . Most admirers are seated to my right (as my seat is in left corner ) .

I am having good time with my pimples !!!

Today , something happened which opened my eyes to my fans database. But that way didn't impress me . I am telling you . After office, I searched among the bills for my mobile phone bill in the front desk and I found my bill already open, naturally by some one else. Well its quite normal and understandable that people can take interest on me. But to check my phone bill was something startling. (He /She would have got the my entire telephone details. which had itemized call details too )

Now I am having Head ache with my admirers . They will not leave me until they make me celebrity :|

Why am I feeling the article was a boring one ??
I
f you are agreeing , then you are simply lying and
If you are disagreeing , then you are simply one among my admirers .