Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Greater News


Riaz: Hello Dreamy! Come back, don’t you realize that after the function you have done nothing, have not yet resumed your reading, writing, it’s been more 5 days that you read something. Come back to earth

I said NOW!!!!

Me: Hmmmmmmmm, Excuse me, 5 days, today is Wednesday right?? I was thinking about the . . .

Riaz: I know I know and now madam we have done it .

Don’t waste your time thinking to improvise that, we will do it step by step. Now its time that you get back to your reading. And today is Saturday

Saturday!!! OMG

Today it’s very late, I know, I shouldn’t have holded the great news till now. But unfortunately I was in The Ninth cloud for past some days and there the net connection is quite week, technology needs to get update there as well.

Am I still holding the suspense??

Now, Get Ready Not to fall away from you chairs, hold tightly and try not to get unconscious too J

Something happened on 6th Jan 2009, 6 days back (once again sorry for the delay: P)
The day which have already been added in the pages of History .

Ok ! no more suspense

HIaaa Hiaaaa

MY First BOOK got released: D

“The Manual of Warrior of Love “The book was unveiled and Lightened By Mr. Paulson. The First copy of the book was sold to Mr. Arunkumar MS. After the Function a party was organized by the publishers .








From

The Times of India

The Book “The Manual of Warrior of Love “ is called out as the starting of a new series. The Manual of Warrior of Love broke sales records as the fastest-selling book ever, selling more than _ [enter a numeric values greater than 1000000, and you will not go wrong] copies in the first twenty-four hours following its release. The book was highly demanded and the book title is heard chant all over. There where a huge queue to place order for buying the book .The printing presses in the southern part of India are under work 24hours a day for printing hard copies of the book . Still the publishers could not meet the demands of the readers. Finally Writer Chitra Panchapakesan decided that her fans and readers should not suffer and die for reading her book. She declared in the press meeting which took place yesterday night at Beijing that the book will be available from tomorrow Sunday 11th Jan 2009 on her website and blog for no cost.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH! We are so pleased .. :P

WW.

riaz said...

jk chitra pk :D

Rishi said...

enthukondanu E&y il oru paniyum nadakathathu ennu ippo ellarkum manasilayallo allea? ithokke thanna ivide pani!!!

Nightingal said...

@ WW

I could please you ? WOW!!! that's something ever greater :P

@ Riaz

:D

@Rishi

EY is a firm which always allows it's emp to grow with the firm ;)
but these are the way we grow :D unfortunately

arun said...

ohh, so u still think u r growing

Nightingal said...

@ Arun

Ofcourse I think :)