Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

My new Hunt

for the past two week I am hunting words :D and I plan to continue But,
My vocabulary makes me end up with stuff like this


Let me tell you a Parable

Which may feel like a Paradox!

A Story of a Zealot

Who was always Gregarious

Somebody thought’ he was a philander’

Somebody thought he was a prick

But he was always Infallible

He showed the right thing to them

He was a man with Zest

Who never feared being Axed

But he couldn’t Procrastinate

The Inevitable

He felt he was Extradited

That made him uneasy

He felt he was going Eccentric

Compelled to be distinct from his friends

He pursued his mind to be good

But the thoughts were wild and creepy

He was Infancy to think

The change was Indispensable

He was confused

Whether to homicide or suicide

He was Bewildered

Whether to Genocide or Pesticide

He understood that he need to haste

Not to be in mope

He Endeavored himself

To build an Eloquent base

He made use of his Equanimity

To avoid the Fiasco

He grappled the new Dossier

Though he abhor within

Took it as a challenge that

,None may surpass me

I will be the Triumph

With in months



PS: Riaz, its for You Man*

Miss You

**Conditions applied




9 comments:

riaz said...

Thank you , Thank you , Thank you .... njaan jeevitha kaalam muzhuvan kadappettirikkum * . Thank you !!

*conditions applied
Offer valid for not less than 3rs only

Nightingal said...

Melcow :D

arun said...

mmm...wordsinte meaning koodi koduthirunnengil vallathum manassilakkamarunnu.......:P

riaz said...

dee my sister read this poem by chance , she liked it very much. She was laughing throughout.

Nightingal said...

@arun chettan

Sorry sir.. from next time onwards the request will be taken into concern

@Riaz

wow! thats gr8 :D

Cshipra said...

Finally, u described d undescribable Riaz!!! U did it!!!

Nightingal said...

thanks dude :)

Dipin Krishna said...

Superb...

Nightingal said...

Thank U thank U :)