Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Self Study (Quote V)


"When ever I find one reason not to Love you , I find more than two reasons to LOVE you "


-Chitra

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really happy to hear dat u r enjoying with lot new friends.. I hope u hav the sense to guess who i'm. Take care.... (Dont think of me..i've already gone out of life)

riaz said...

a very divine realization unless it is applicable only to a single person.
PS:
1. If you can sing you sing it, if you have a good heart you use it. Because when you can sing and you don't sing how will the world know?
2. What the first party alias "anonymous" meant to say was that the first party has already gone out of the second party's, that is your, life and the first party denies the second party any freedom to even think of the first party, in which case the third party who should be minding his own business, that is me, is glad that the second party is out of the first party’s life. And the third party who should be minding his own business would like to add that such a selfish narcissistic person, as first party quiet clearly demonstrated, doesn’t deserve the second party. Unless what the first party actually meant to say by an electronic medium is that the first party is indeed out of life, “out” as in “the world is running out of water”, without the second party in which case the first party has implied that the first party is so much in love with the second party that the first party considers the second party as the first party's own life which floods the third party who should be minding his own business with emotions and goodwill. Provided that the first party is speaking the truth and under the assumption that the first party is a human being of gender male, as all the evidences under current circumstances indicate, the second party should maybe make up the second party’s mind and go back to being the first party's life or be a part of first party's life choosing which is left entirely to the second party's discretion.

Anonymous said...

Riaz.. "the first party has already gone out of the second party's, that is your, life" - absolutely absurd..

riaz said...

i was talking to the second party . like a lawyer talks to his client. Nothing Much !

Anonymous said...

@ post

It is coz the loving part of your brain is stronger at this period of time.. :)

@ riaz

Cool comment. Had you been in a party? (while commenting) :P

@ anon

You can't say it as absurd. Your first comment is so ambiguous. You should have been precise..

WW.

Nightingal said...

@ Anon1

Thanks
I hope I guessed you


@ Riaz

What if the Second party was not intending about the First party but about the Third party ??

@WW

Amen ( let it be like that For Ever ,Let My devotion stand the test of time )

Anonymous said...

Yahhuu!!!Where's the PARTY tonight...