Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can U Interpret this for Me ??



I am Coming out from the office with lot of friends after the work, a guy was standing there holding in his hands a bunch of cards which were white in colour . He was calling out some names and giving them a card each. Our eyes met and I had a feeling that he knew me for a long time from his facial expression. After a pause he called out ‘Chitra , Your name is also here’, and gave me a card. I took the card from him and then all of a sudden the colour of the card changed into pink . ( I remembered something “when a pink card is given to you it means that you are out of the job , you are being terminated , you are losing your job” ). I smiled back at him and said “ Yes, I knew I will get this”. Just then I saw a Friend , he told me “ there was no need of this , you could have done much better., and be safe “

For the first time after receiving the pink card in hand I felt, ’Yes! I could have done better.‘


The background Changes


I am filling up and almost done with the procedures of my resignation. The girl in the front desk tells me that I was the person who quit the job myself. I mailed a resignation letter my self. I thought ‘so they didn’t just terminate me by giving a pink card’, I was happy then . I am usable piece. Then I felt, for what reason I gave resignation letter, I haven’t written CAT exam to think I may resume my studies , I have never even tried for any other job . I don’t have any particular reason for my resignation . I thought, ‘NO! I shouldn’t have done this, I did something wrong . Now how can I make it correct?? ‘


I saw my PM then, getting out of his car, I went to him and told


ME :Hi , I think what I did was wrong. I wish to join back

PM : hmm , today is 15th , come and join on 1st Feb



END !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were sleeping.. :P

WW

Rishi said...

hmm..
Which world did this happen...

Nightingal said...

@ WW

yeah I was :) no doubt

@ Rishi

I don't know , I was sleeping then

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

The recession has given us all some nightmares, aint it... Think about blue skies and the far off place somewhere b4 u sleep :)

Nightingal said...

May be you are right.. :)

adidas nmd said...

nike huarache
adidas tubular
michael kors outlet online
cheap jordans
adidas stan smith uk