Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31 Dec 2008

Last Day Notes

Rocking Raphel (He doesn't like the idea of me making him famous by this name) So today as the last day of the year allow me to do something some one will like ,lets rename him , as Robin Raphel :)

Today we had our Christmas/New Year celebration in our office and where all where to give gifts to our Christmas friend .

I didn't get my gift :(

But well ,I have made a set of great friends who couldn't stand it, so I got a mini model of standing pendulum clock , wow its really cool and got alarm too

[Clicking in the images makes them more legible to read]

Thanks Bubbly,robin,riaz,VS to make it more wonderful.

It wouldn't have been this much incredible if I did get some gift just like my other friends got, it would be the same, but now I had some thing different, in fact they made my eyes fill with tears of happiness ( some times ( almost all times ) small small things make you so happy. how true. . )

Last Love letter of the year :)

[Clicking in the images makes them more legible to read ]

Thank you neetha ( I Love you too )

I got my Last day kisses from my friends bubbly,neetha,linnet

The last joke of the year

Robin : "I will be serious from 2009 onwards" [amen]

The Last Realization of the year

riaz: deeeeeeeeeeee nee arinja?
Bubbly: enthu???
riaz: njaan arinjillaa .. arinjaayrunnengi nintaduthu chodikkuvo?
mandi penne
Bubbly: edaaaa
riaz: ya?
Bubbly: entha??
riaz: neeyalle vilichche?
Bubbly: alla ni alle entho arinno ennu paranne
riaz: ya arinjo?
Bubbly: enthu??
riaz: edee .. enikkariyaamengi njaan chodikkuvoo....
Bubbly: sho...
riaz: ho ithenthoru mandi ...
Bubbly: ya njan oru mara mandi aa


Last
fortune for the year
" Love conquers all"

Last Chalu of the year
sarjukottapuram: Hi
sarjukottapuram is online.
Nightingal: hai
sarjukottapuram: Avale Nammukku Paranju vidende?
Nightingal: aree
sarjukottapuram: 2008

Riaz: Koi mamoooooooooooooo
Sarju: Wait there till 2009
riaz: yes daa machchaaaaaaaaa
riaz: daaaaaaaa
wat u doing?
Sarju: Avale Kathirikkukaya
riaz: avalu varuvo?
Sarju: 12:00:01 nu varum
riaz: ipam ullavale aaru paranju vidum?
Sarju: Divorce ayi


Now ,its just few minutes more
for another new year to come
lets all have a wonderful time ahead
fully filled with marvelous moments
with new hopes and new aims
with new life ,as always it does
Welcome New year
Happy New year 2009





3 comments:

riaz said...

"Thank you neetha ( I Love you too )"
so u opted for choice 6?
(Refer :Answers IF you want to Choose . . .)

Nightingal said...

:) yeah that's right

option no 6 will go perfectly well there :)

riaz ibrahim said...

It looks like my handwriting in that new year card