Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A castle in the air - Under Construction

boy: Me feeling sleepy

girl: okays then , gud nite , sweet dreams

boy: gud nite, sweet dreams

girl: love you, ummmmmmmmmmmmh

boy: [:P]

boy: last bye

girl: [:(]

girl: okay bye bye


Being sad that the boy didn't reply the way the she wished or wanted , the girl didn't feel like going to sleep . She decided to surf the net for a while. while she was reading an article in another blog some of his lines caught her eyes..

The so called lines are . . .

"And sometimes we don’t need to express – as we say in Malayalam, “What you heard is sweet, what you haven’t is even sweeter”. So, sometimes not expressing is the better way."


WOW ... That must be it , she thought. he took the other way round as its said in the above line. " what haven't said is even sweeter " .


My observations :

How true isn't it that small stuff at the right time can change a lot of things . just like 'the line' changed her mood with in minutes .

But My dear girl. you are simply building up your castle in the air ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have more news today . This is my. . . .. .

guess what ??

This is my 101th post :D

I can't believe myself... that i have written this much blah blah articles with out using much blah blah... :)

So Now I have a wish

I want my loyal readers to pick my better(best ) 5 articles if there are any :D

Won't you ??

3 comments:

riaz said...

nice post. My heart goes out for the poor girl.
Next time you see her, tell her to try building castles around people who would never hesitate to say "i love you" and mean it :)

Cshipra said...

This lady is of the of the opinion that 'Speech is silver but silence is golden'. But I'm of the opinion that 'Feeling love and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it'.

adidas nmd said...

pandora bracelet
yeezy boost
light up shoes
nmd r1
fitflops sale
chrome hearts outlet
michael kors outlet
nike roshe run one
jordan retro
michael kors handbags