Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The girl WHO slept !!!

I have a couple of things to update before I get to the topic of the day.. In real, topic of yesterday .
We had an internal interview to Infrastructure Management Group and We are shifted to thejaswini since 30th April. We are now undergoing full day training for the past 4 days. We will have shifts from sunday onwards. Thats the news summery .

So the yesterday's story goes like this. Had a session on User Management as part of training. After a good lunch and as I am a bad trainee .. It didn't take much time for me to fall asleep and fortunately the trainer noticed me and i guess she really had a nerves break down. she jumped from her seat and made a foul noise and shouted " You are sleeping !" (As if I don't know :| ). Then she was really talented to pick me every 120 seconds of her class . Chitra ! can you explain the procedure ? can you tell me what comes after this ? what comes before this ? can you explain the whole stuff again ? Chitra if you sleep again i will kick you ? Chitra are you sleeping again ? (God ! Damn it ! I am 'SORRY' i slept.. Really I am not sorry :P )
Again fortunate enough my shift lead was in the room when she caught me red hand. so he was no better . He also started with a bag of questions .
After a while my Team Lead came while this heroine of the senario was blessing me with forrest of questions. Then she didnt even wait him to sit down. She told him . Chitra slept while i was 'Teaching'.

He had a big smile on his face and said " yeah thats a good sign and a big question mark to the trainer " ? (is he that cool ??well no idea )

And In the end she won, she broke my pateince . She made me say " Actually I was waking up when you caught me ."

Thankfully she didn't seem interested in poking my head after my reply , yesterday .

Today morning also we where having a session from the same trainer . And by now I am made really famous by her and I have won a seat in her heart . She just started the session with
Justify Full"Hi Chitra ! I hope you had a good sleep last night ? "
I couldn't hold me by self. I replied back
"I thought I will get much time in your session . So I didn't even think of sleeping last night "

By now Every one in the new team know me ..I am "The girl WHO slept "





6 comments:

Bubbly said...

ediii.. laval kananda.....

Anonymous said...

"The Girl who slept!" would have been a much better heading.. :)

Vivek.

Nightingal said...

@ Bubbly

:D

@ Vivek

Done :)

riaz said...

and i am the boy WHO lost sleep :( . can we be friends?

Nightingal said...

oh Hai !! Nice to meet you :)

Do you want to start 'something' new again ??

cshipra said...

The merciless trainer, the hero team lead, the poor girl victim....excellent....has a sound story line.....SHould v try a movie,eh? hehe