Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

ChitChat


A friend of mine asked me in between a serious issue we where discussing about 'How to throw a paper airplane in class'

Friend : Can I ask you some thing ??
Me : sure :)
Friend : haven't you ever met with frauds??
Me : No,As per my concept the world around me is surrounded by people who are very nice .
Friend : I wasn't asking about your concepts,dear.
Me : oh, Sorry,But... No, I haven't met with any frauds yet
Friend : Yeah, you must be right,Why on earth you must meet with frauds
Me : (happily) Yeah
Friend :Frauds will only go for beautiful girls.So no doubt that you haven't yet met with any one of them or may be never :)
Me : (wordless)
Friend : Hello, Miss dreamy !!!!
Me :(rolling eyes ) Can I ask you something ??
Friend : Sure
Me : Why did you try to touch the nose by taking the hand around the head ??
Friend : (doubtful) You mean ??
Me : ( with a funny tone ) You could have very well told me that I am not beautiful enough.
Friend : Oh I didn't mean that.
Me: :|

No comments: