Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

2008 -A Flash Back


Jan 2008

1st Jan 00:00 Chatting

1st Jan 9.30 am: Had Theory Of Computation exam (I performed well! but the paper was not evaluated properly, so I failed)

Feb 2008

Chinnu was the lucky one to get me ask her valentine friend, she bought me a set of ‘incredible gifts’ which included a mentos (orange flavor), Big babool , Milky bar, sunsilk shampoo, Nomark face wash, power, parachute jasmine smell hair oil.

Loss is always terribly painful so I hate all those who die (Miss you)

Mar 2008

I Was selected as the Magazine Co-ordinator in my college

I Was terribly busy with Sifar (Our College Magazine) Page setting, editing, printing, and searching for ads. College was some place I visited Once a week.

April 2008

The trip to VSSC was always filled with fun.

Magazine was released

May 2008

7th May : EY called us for a campus visit and I really felt it was odd place to be in.

8th semester exams ( Lucky Me ; passed )

June 2008

Viva Voce was greater fun this time.

Was one among the lucky few to pass OS Lab (with last night special coaching)

July 2008

10 days in Chennai taught me a lot of things which I couldn’t understand in kerala.

Came to know a lot of ‘perfects’

Aug 2008

4th Aug : I joined in E&Y

Most horrible month were survival was most very thing I needed to figure out then

My friends Kp and Chinnu where very much with me then and of course my mentor who took me through a lot of things ( philosophies )

Sep t 2008

A lot of things happen for NO reasons! Yes, some times it’s really true.

Oct 2008

A bunch of fresh, energic, enthusiastic, sweet preys got into my ‘Net’

Let me Name the most haunted as Subna (Bubbly),Rishi and so on.

I got more and more loyal readers for my blog

Nov 2008

EY is no more an odd place

Bubbly and me visit Techno mall 4 times a week

Bubbly ! oy Bubbly ! sweet Bubbly . . . (What am I doing ?? well I really Love her company :*(O Bagvaan ! uzse mujse na chino) )

Hurray ! I got a Love letter

Dec 2008

This month came to me with a lot of wonderful days :D

(Baar Baar aaye vo pal . . . Baar Baar aaye vo pal )

I am In the very edge to be author of my first book (Thanks Riaz)
I got a very beautiful sketch of mine from a friend ( I don’t want to tell your name again Riaz :P)
Time killing is never a problem when Rocking Raphel is there

20th Dec & 24th Dec was my Best days in the year J

For the past 21 years I have never made any resolutions, and I still decide to follow the same J

Happy New Year

5 comments:

riaz said...

techno-mall alla , techno-kada :D

Bubbly said...

wat happened on 20th dec????

Nightingal said...

Its a BIG secret babe :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting am not der anywhere in ur so called flashback.. Great yar..

Nightingal said...

I must just say.. to read carefully