Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Two Wrong Cals

First One

I got two miss calls...and irritated with that I kept by cell near PC so that next time I get to take the cal with in small time . That worked out. :)

He : Hellon ! hows every things ! whats news Malayalees !!!
ME : Let me know who is this
He : ohh so you don't rem me :(
Me : I am sorry, I don't, If you can tell your name ...
He: so if i tel my name ,you will recognize me
Me : May be
He : ...................
( ooops , I forgot what he said ,his name was )
Me : I don't know any one with this name , I guess its wrong number .
He: But I do know yours
Me : so whats my name
He: well is that necessary that I must tell you your name
Me: yes, you must
He : actually i don't know ; but i called you for true friendship
Me : so for true friendship you can tell me how you got my number
He: whats with that, let us leave that apart
He : so whats you doing now .we can be good friends ,its your choice You can take the call or if its a disturbance, I won't be calling you again .
Me: hmmm, I am busy doing nothing ...so I don't think I must waste my time doing anything and as this talk is taking my precious time ,i think its time to cut the cal and one more thing . Yes offcouse its a disturbance, please don't call again


Cuttttt..............


Second One

1 miss call
next time he called
He: hello
Me: hello
He: hello
Me:hello
He: hello
Me: hello
He: hello
Me:hello
He: hello
Me: hello
He: hello
Me:hello
He: hello
Me: hello
He: hello
Me:hello
He: hello
Me: hello
He: hello
Me:hello
He: hello
Me: hello
He: hello
Me:hello

one min went like this and he cut the call....

Second time

He :hello, rengini aunty ! I have arrived at nedumbassery airport
Me : wow ! so was that journey safe.
He: yeah, it was
Me: so when are you coming
He: As you are not here to receive me how can I :(
Me: Hey didn't you see my driver who I send for picking you up, you missed him I guess
He : This isn't rengini aunt's voice, who are you .
Me: This isn't your voice as well
He: What ?????
Me : well.....It is nt...keep the phone off and go for sleep ..

cutttt.......

Third time

He : hello
He: hello
Me : hmm Hello
He : i am sorry, It was a mistake in dialing number, I am sorry
Me: That's fine, so you got your rengini aunty and You had a safe arrival ,that's nice
He: I am really sorry.
Me : fine, Have a nice day ,gud nite

cutt.......


PS : After soo many days ...I had wrong calls today .....
PS2: do any one want the numbers :P ( Both are guys :P)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Nightingal said...

@ Anony

:):):):)

May i know who is this ?