Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Its Maaa DAY :)

Hai friends,

Remember me ?? I am the same old friend of yours, Mr.Nightingales Thoughts, remember. This night Nightingal just poped in to tell me one thing which I purposefully forget to find somebody remembers me , and yeah she do remember :) . Guess Whats That

Yes..Hurray I am 1 year old...Its ma birthday

I am really excited .Really she tooo...When we started our late night special dates through blogs we never dreamed about how we will celebrate my first birthday .But this time she was a bit authoritative...she was telling me "Your life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what you do with your life." ( I know she asked google bai to find this ) but let me ask you...what am I supposed to do when she controls my life. :|..But this day I don't want to make a quarrel as Its a special day of my life and off course for her as well..I know what all may she say..I know she is in Ninth cloud, at least 5Th cloud thinking that I am still functioning properly :) .

And Unknowingly the day is here
And I wonder what to tell
And what not to tell
And the main part I want to tell is

That I am happy today
About the 365 days I covered

Around the sun
Around the world
Around the net
Around the blogs

Wondering how fast things move
Wondering how fast things change
Wondering how fast things come
Wondering how fast life is .

365 days took me to
Be one year old
And I am happy that
I am here to celebrate the day

Hurry.....Its maa Birth day
Its maa Birth day :)


Oooops, My time is up :(..she wants the system back now..I guess she is not gonna complain about me..Well she wont I know ..she loves me :)
She will kill me...IF i took a bit more time ( How many of you thought That Will be a gr8 idea if she does so ??) I know I am Insane,Stupid, foolish, Idiot, and lot more...But I can confidently say I am not completely stupid,foolish,idiot..still some parts are missing :)..

forgive me friends I am too small kid , and have the right to do mistakes :P

She is here..me leaving.. c yaa later...Bye take care ....



PS : How much will you pay tips to a waiter in a Bar ??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated B'day wishes.. :)

WW

Anonymous said...

So..Its 1st B'day for Nightingal..the Blogger..
Bday wishes..Keep it goin...