Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Simply NOthing

It is said that Opposite attract ....But it is not said that for how long ??
If real life means fear,pain and nothing more...then is n't that better not to live in real life?? To live in a dream in a real world...

Well Now, I am having problem with my silent busy readers who have time to peep into this page but not to answer questions ... may be, you guys too having only questions to ask me ? and being a reader is much much far difficult thing than to write ... I know and may be you have questions like
why am i writing ??or why am i not thinking of deleting my blog??...wouldn't that be a gr8 idea??...truly I thot about deleting this page..last night ( for a secret dump reason ) but This page is still here and will be here as it was a very painful effort of someone else who had taken the responsibility to improve INDIA :) and this page some how shows some improvement ...thats my readers opinion ... :)

Thank you !!!


PS 1: as I always say I am not totally insane.... still more to add on..
PS 2: sorry for that question " How much will you pay tips to a waiter in a Bar ??"
may be only those people who doesn't go to a bar read my blog :)
so here it is for you guys
P 3 : How much will you pay tips in a hotel ??

3 comments: