Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nanna Farishta :)

Due to unavoidable circumstances i was send to see padmanabaswami this morning....after a small talk with him ....i was a bit late waking up....its nt my usual time ....and they cant change their rule for me though we ( me and padmanaban ) are close friends ...i told him bye and was returning home...a small child ....she will be around 1 and half years ...just have started to talk words...called out me chechi and hold my hands...and one man was with her..i guess her uncle...was calling her to hold his hand but...she was sure she want to come with mee....and rejected his hand :)...when we came out..then too she was nt leaving my hand...I usual go by another way.....today she took me her way out.....a lot of time that uncle asked her to hold his hands and leave me....she was really sure about me and was holding my hand tight and out side her mum and aunty were waiting......They were thinking where she got me style :-? with a smile :)....i asked her whats her name...her uncle told mee her name is lekshmi...and her mum asked her to ask what is chechi's name...and i told :)....then that uncle asked me to ask her what is her mum's name....she told me chita....:) ...she was still holding me tight....and now that she was very busy watching the crowd..her mum loosened the hold and i came back home.....but that was too good to have a hold of a little angel....

No comments: