Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wat am i ??






Rather than a Queen, Jack or a King , i Prefer to be a JOker.......:) just like in the picture, every one changes....but jokers are the one who show the same output for any input....With out any change . With out any power ...but with a sense who make all others laugh( i make others cry too:p ) They r people who make others laugh by the blunders they make...(who cares if they make it for others to laugh at them....) Well i prefer to be one among them...:D

Happy to be mee.....:D

2 comments:

Ruvi said...

Hello! I'm a Sri Lankan Blogger.
Nice blog. Try to be more +.
Increas visitors to your blog, That will make your lovely posts more visible to the World.
Happy Blogging!

My blog is

Abilin's Agriculture Blog

Nightingal said...

Thnks ruvi...my blog is only read by finger counting people...:)..i have made it yet public...its really nice to know that some one liked my articles..thanks...keep commenting..