Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Chinz'S love :-P

It was a Friday….just s7 exams on the way, to start by next Monday; We the 3 planned a combined study at my place and as usual they where late….and abt 10.15 that day chinnu reached home first….almost crying…I was shocked for a second..then she told me that “ di, entee cell aaro eduthu”( di , some body took my cell) and asked me my cell and we started to call in her cell…and one man took the cell..and she shouted at him….she should nt have done that…..but I could nt tell her that…just that I was understanding her , if some one lost a thing which cost more that 4000/- then…

The man was good …he responded and told he got the cell in an auto….( my friend was a bit confused where she exactly lost her cell and some money around 30 rs, she entered into an auto from her home to the bus stand then in bus…and almost the bus reaching the end point she got a seat and recognized the thing…and created a scene too..but there was no use for that…)

He told us that he is now standing here police training college and asked to come there…I dressed up and plan to leave and she imagine a lot of mess things as !@#$%^&* etc

she told me , let kp also come home and we will go together…and when she reached ..we told the thing and chinnu told her !#$%^& ( her wild stupid imaginations) and of course kp fell in for that …then she ordered to take chili power , knife for safety…and kp called her friend and told him the issue…and he told her not to go and they will collect the cell back from the guy ( in fact I never understood y guys feel they only can do certain things…. but I cant tell anything as that was better option for both of them…I only wanted to go …not them )

As per kp’s friend idea ..we called him again and told him that she don’t have money with her so her brother and friend are coming to collect the cell from him.. he

then told that he will pay for our auto too…just need to come and my friends started , why do he should tell us that he will pay, some thing there and all…then he asked what all lost with the cell..she told that cell and 30 rs ; then he told that he got the cell inside a purse and if then he will leave that in police station and we may take that…asked for a lot of details of stored numbers in that and almost she said..and he was satisfied with that….i guess , he did nt like the idea that the cell will be collected by our friends , He started to boast about him self that he is a famous man and some magazine contains his photo and he is some thing of that….and he is very busy man..and some how I made him wait for a while calling him a lot of sir” .

Our friends reached there and called us telling that the man is nt taking the call and they reached there..so its again our job to call him and tell him that they reached..then he told “ Yaa , I saw them “ :| and he gave much advice and fired the so called brother , don’t u know what your sister is up to..keeping photo of some other guy in her purse with a I love u ribbon…really they got shocked as well as we, when we saw the purse , her lover and the ribbon :-P , purse condition was too terrible so that my mum put that in dist bin :(



still I have the photo and ribbon with mee J , We didn’t get time to think , what would have happened if she didn’t get that back…thanks to God , the famous man who was ready to give us the cell , to pay for the auto and of course the thief who left that in auto ..she could have left some much better purse K ….but why did she leave the cell…when she could get 2000 Rs from that , minimum…:-?

1 comment:

Vivek said...

You should nt have put that pic in your blog.. (its an opinion)