Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Two Wrongs can sometimes go Right !

Well, Those of you who know about my soul mate-ship with Auto drivers wont find anything new in this .

I took an auto last Sunday and told the driver , Sree Mulam club
He stopped the auto at the Club .

I said the wedding is at Sree Mulam club to one of my friends and the poor fellow who knew the right place , went to the right place but for the wrong wedding.

Thats how I came to know the auto driver dropped me at Trivandrum Club.(The place where I actually needed to go)

How did he guess I need to go to Trivandrum Club , I have no idea. Did he know I always get confused between these two clubs ? that also I have no idea.

5 comments:

riaz said...

pwadi

Anonymous said...

:)

WW.

one of your friends said...

podi patti.. u knew exactly it was trivandrum club when the autorickshaw driver dropped you there .. u just didnt care to call and tell me :(

Nightingal said...

@ Riaz

ok ..


@ WW

:D

@ One of my friends

Well.. I don't care.. its high time you understand that :D

One of your friends said...

Well.. i know... :D