Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Poor Little Saplings !

As part of world's Environmental day celebrated on 5th June 2010 , they were distributing saplings in my office on 3rd June 2010. You need to enroll your name with the number of saplings you like to have on the previous day. ie on 2nd June 2010. I don't have space for tree in my home so I didn't enroll my name.

But , When I saw the saplings on 3rd , I wanted them so much, I thought how could I have one or two of them and an idea sprang in head. I could give them as a gift - a birthday gift , to someone special , planting it at their' home will be the same for me .

I found two people who agreed to give me their saplings . I got two saplings from the various variety of choices ,while taking them I was told that one is pomegranate and other is cherry . Later on I came to know that both are pomegranate itself. I hoped at least one of them will survive.

I took care of them from the day I got them , took them for sun bath and watered them. I was thinking to give them as a surprise on 8th to "the someone" , But I couldn't give them then as I couldn't meet the person.

My patience died and on 10th I told , that the birthday surprise is two tree saplings., And the answer I got was ,"how did you guess I will take them with me ? "

Well, I didn't see that coming. Life is unpredictable though, Not even small things go the way you want :)

And, there are people who doesn't like plants and trees. :)



I still take them for sun bathing and water them , may be till they die. I feel melancholic to them but I don't want to throw them of. May be Slow death is what waiting for them. I don't want to give them to someone else because there are alot emotions attached. May be I should think practically sometimes :)

PS: Written with full of Sadness .

No comments: