Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mommy turns Pro- Active !

Half asleep, half or less awake with a back pack on shoulders I was walking on the bridge across the platforms . For me its always early 10, waking up at 4:30 in the morning just to catch a train was something beyond imagination. But there was no other option in my father's book . It is some times better not to have any options . So back to the story, Our train was in platform number 4 and we were in platform number 1.

Very less crowded, almost none other than me and mum, then i saw two couples ahead us, who bothers who they are , who has to multitask between sleep and walk ?

I heard a familiar sound, which turned out to be my mother's.She was talking to the old couple ahead us . I didn't mind. May be some body she knew, who may be also coming with us in the train.When I reached mom , she was talking with them and requesting them to put their bags down, she turned to me and asked to lift it for them. They denied the service , but my mother insisted .For a second, I didn't understand what these people are talking about , later on I understand they where discussing to or not to put the weight on my head/shoulders.

Well , needless to say who won, I had to carry their travel bag from platform 1 to platform 4.
I kept the heavy (seriously) bag on the platform. Mom insisted upon carrying the bag to their compartment and keeping it inside for them and that was also done.

Later on, Discussions revealed that my respected mother didn't know them personally or politically .

Mom's act of the day still remains mystery .

3 comments:

njan said...

proactive or pro-active adj. : Acting in advance to deal with an expected difficulty

Adarsh said...

Well thats usual... I used to carry around a lot of weight for relatives... Thank god u r a girl.. us guys are considered to be default porters.... So from now on anything that we need to carry, I'll hand over to you at workplace.. LOL

Cris Hand said...

ha ha