Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yesterday was my day :)

This month .. I had a lot to write , now a days I think twice^100 times if I really need to write nor not :D .

Basically its because of laziness :) .. I was wondering if atleast i could take up a part time profession as a blog writer (after reading Whisper blog)

Another update .. SC .. My Friend Chinnu Got married ..

Congrats to her and her poor(:P) husband .


And Last but not the least , yesterday I celebrated my 23rd b'de and it was My day :)

Thanks to Riaz for calling me at 12 and for talking about the Iron Man 2 but not wishing me :) (I would it cool)

Got 70s of b'de wishes in Orkut :)

Wanted to do something to the world. thought of Blood donating (As i had read it some where, "donate blood , give life ")

I went to RCC (Regional Cancer Center) and Declared "Hmm , I wanna donate blood "

First, they looked at me , after two mints they asked "which class you are in ?"

I am working in Technopark. I said with emphasis on the last word so that they dont go for more questions.

Ok ! Lets take your weight then - 53 kg- hmm thats marginal weight . one doc said and the other found my bag.

They took my weight again with out my bag this time and found that my weight is 50 kg.

But for some reason they didn't feel to say no to me, they called a nurse and asked to take my Hemoglobin count .

I was happy :) and gave one drop of blood for my hemoglobin count test and the nurse came back with my result and told me the doc 1 is calling .

Doc 1 said : your Hemoglobin count is 12.1 , it at least need to be 13 and your weight is marginal ,
please put on some more weight , eat good food , fruits and vegetables.

So the Blood Donation Plan was a fiasco this time too :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have tried some charity, instead of count"less" blood.. :P

Niyathy said...

Wish you success next time..
If nothing works, try Government veterinary hospital. They will definitely help you.

ആരോമല്‍ said...

I liked your writing style and the way you utilized it in the posts. btw belated birthday wishes. :)

Nightingal said...

@ Anon

Donate money = give food
Donate blood = give life

so I wanted to give a better donation :)

@ Niyathy

Thanks :)

Don't tell me you tried that :P

@ Aromal

Thanks for your comment and b'day wishes :)