Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Love marraige and Running Race !

As part of our discussion I was trying to be more eg giving person , well for what sort of reason , I have no idea.

But ,I was telling , Its like a running race with a clause that you just need to cover the distance (love marriages) you have run half the distance successfully ie: fall in love , now there is only half more distance to go , so keep up the spirit, keep running, you will reach the end successfully. (ie parents permission)

Yes babe you are right, she said. but I have a small difference of opinion with your comparison.
In the second phase of the running race, the rule is altered a bit. The ribbon ,the one you have to touch once reaching the end also starting running. . .

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

katta desp

Nightingal said...

hehe :) kalip alle ??

Cris Hand said...

I wonder why the word 'Evol' came as my word verification for this comment...Btw... Love or arranged marriage--there ought be Love and its love that matters

Anonymous said...

Well well well....
Which one do you prefer now? You had any plan for love marriage before?

Nightingal said...

@ Cris Hand

:) Definitely there ought to be love

@ My dear Anon

Pond Pond Pond.....

Why are you so eager to know about my plans and preferences ? :)

And i wonder why you asked if I had any plans for love marriage before ? Why ? can't I have a plan now ? :P

riaz said...

Love is not mandatory for a successful marriage.

Nightingal said...

@ Riaz

But we were talking about Love marriages :S

Anonymous said...

Now my eagerness is not ur concern anyway, tho once it was ;)
Now u might have the answer for ur next question too.. :P

riaz said...

i was referring to the conversation b/w krishand and u.

Nightingal said...

@ Anon

As you said .. your eagerness is not my concern ..

So I choose not to answer

@ Riaz

hmm I understand :) you are right .. wedding can happen between two people with out love :)

riaz said...

mandi.. i was talking about a successful marriage.. (from the begning to end) .. not a successful marriage function.

adidas nmd said...

roshe run
pandora jewelry
yeezy boost 350
retro jordans
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy boost
nike roshe run
cheap jordans
nike air max95
yeezy boost 350

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
yeezys
curry 6
balenciaga shoes
yeezy 700
hermes handbags bag
yeezy shoes
hermes
off white clothing
golden goose sneakers