Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Monday, December 14, 2009

The gal who couldn't sleep !

Long back I wrote something ; and today i would like to write a counter part .

Say the session started at 9:30 am with very warm welcoming from the person in chair that is with a "come on lets sleep !"- statement (considering it as the most suitable joke of 'the time' )
and you can guess who was in the chair ... of course the girl who slept is now assigned to take the same session for 8 new joiners . what a life !!which leaves me alone to think- "what goes around - comes around" - may be true .

well - no one slept in my class; again, except me :D .

And one more thing I would like to say , I am not a bad teacher in fact i am good enough , just need a bit of improvising because I understood everything I taught :P.

3 comments:

arun said...

pavam piller.....avarude oru gathikedu nokkane.....

Anonymous said...

:)

Congrats!!

"just need a bit of improvising because I understood everything I taught"


You mean you need to improve such that none understands??? :P

Vivek.

Niyathy said...

its here ... :)