Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Scared mE

OMG!!! Well I have been trying to figure this out- What might be the problem between me and them? -for the past some days. Quite lot incidents happened to me this month.
Telling about this to a colleague he told me back that only those guys find me interesting.. :|

I am at most scared by now and have come to the conclusion that I am not matured enough to take them when I am alone.

In general I consider my self as a friendly person , but now I am getting confused what make them think I am even talk able person from a sentence I tell them.

OK ! I am talking about the God’s own country’s Auto drivers :D

Incident One

ME : Vazhutakadu, Ambrosia
HIM: Isn’t it in Bakery Junction
ME : Oh Ya ! Sorry about it .
HIM: (after a while) where do you stay ?
ME : Nope ! why ?
HIM: Kawdiar ?
HIM: pattom ?
ME : Nope ! why ?
HIM: kawdiar ?
ME : hmmm
HIM: have seen you a lot there .
ME : :|

Incident Two

ME : Thycaud school please .
HIM: Is there any exam today ?
ME : Yes ! JTO
HIM: There are also other exams today !
ME : oh
HIM: just dropped anther person to another school, what a cruelty ?
ME : Sorry ?
HIM: how many well educated people are there in kerala with out job , still they -the Govt- are giving extension for the retired people.
ME : hmmm
HIM: When will all this change ? I had a job in a private company , and I even use to get 20 000 per month, but I didn’t want to do slavery . Where do you stay ?
ME : Just here it self.
HIM: My grandfather used to stay there. Now he is no more. All this sons are now abroad , well settled. The royal blood will be royal always. They can’t do bad stuff. I am the only person in my family doing this job.
ME : :) Its not that bad job . we can call It people service.
HIM: But a lot of people doesn’t think that way .


(I reached my place :D )

Incident Three

ME : Tamil school
HIM: Any exam there ?
ME : yeah !
HIM: You will get!
ME : oh thanks !
HIM: No seriously I am telling the truth .
HIM: you are person who have achieved every thing you want . aren’t you ? that’s what your face say about you.
ME : oh ! No really there are all sort of limitations for me as well .
HIM: Hmm that’s for all , but you have got every thing in life.
HIM: Am I wrong ?
ME : K
HIM: you are sort of person who gives whole heart if some one loves you
ME : What ?
HIM: You are very Jolly ! Am I not correct?
ME : [IDEA – better not to speak – keep a smiling face ]
HIM: you will have a family soon.
ME : what ?
HIM: I mean You will get married soon .
ME : oh !
HIM: yeah ! with in one and half years . is there already some one ?
ME : parents are looking for suitable guy .
HIM: your face tells you will be married soon.
ME : just leave me in here please.
HIM: ok ! you will get selected today .
ME : Thanks .



I stick to my decision and walked back home which took me half an hour to reach home.

MY present state : Recovering [progressing very slow]

My heart is not yet ready for another such shock

PS: 'ME' in the 3 incidents refer to Myself.
PS1: 'HIM' in the 3 incidents refer to three different persons.

4 comments:

Bubbly said...

incident 3 is the best....sho enikku engane free ayittu aarum future paranilallo...:P

arun said...

@Bubby
Ninte future iniyenthu parayaana. Oru paavam payyane vattakkikondirukkakkayalle :P

Swa ! ;) said...

I just remembered one incident..!

When u,me,my sis and my frnd were returning from museum and we all got off! the auto wala asked my friend..'Aa short kutti eastfortil aano tamasikunne?' :-D
-Swathy !

Nightingal said...

Blimey !!! New reader :D

Welcome Honey :) Thanks for popping in

And I don't disbelieve you. I strongly feel that there is some veiled truth in between auto drivers and me .

After that a number of incidents happened , but again I didnt want make this place an Auto story blog :(