Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

KNOCK KNOCK

Any resemblance to real persons/things living or dead would be really KOOL

Hi You,

Tiger!!! {Why should we always promote Good Day only ??}

Na, not like the previous months, now a days lots of stuff are happening in my life . one above the other, making the below one forgetting[I mean to say ... well nothing ]. There is hardly anytime left in the office to search Dictionary.com; I feel desperate thinking about that. Lets talk about something else.

NOC is a place where they "acclaim" that they do a lot of things . They even send mail for small things like New seating arrangement ! there are even different kind of mails like Star mail, fire mail. [yeah its depressing again to tell that i got two fire mails while bubbly managed to get one star :P] one of my friend who was a part of NOC, once called me and told that I will shine in NOC. Did he mean that i am one of those who really have the talent of just ACCLAIMING ?[I doubt the spelling; but the spell check is not working properly ]

This place has its own significance in my life how ever i talk about it.. :| neutrally speaking [in very low voice ] I am part of it .

This place is really wonderful. They practically do things which we talk about or say just for fun.

Let me give you one small example.

So now that you are aware of the mailing system for every stupid things ; We received a mail with subject 'New seating in NOC'

One girl , For a change lets call her MJ , she was moved from Second row to the first row. [You need to know one more thing about NOC; Here we working in Shifts (That you know already) and we share our systems{Thats a lot of information now }]so, her system was also shared by someone else who was not shifted. With the permission of the other person , that the other person will take a new system, she took her system to the front row.

The next morning , When Vini {The person who was sharing MJ's system} came. she found that MJ have shifted not only the CPU but also the moniter. Vini didn't like the new monitor so she took back her old one. She called MJ and asked why did she change the monitor too .

Then MJ answered her "To get my destop, I changed the monitor "

Its laughing time all ; Lets start hehehehe hehehehe hehehehe

So a lot of bufferring is already done. Not wasting more CPU for this .

If any concern please revert back to me .

Thanks in Advance [For what ?? I know you wont revert back to me :P]

Warmest regards
Chitra

PS: AHEM !!! For those who thot the Girl is ME ! Its not me :P. There was some one before me to do that :P
PS1: I am having some words loss like packet loss :P [I mean . . . ]

1 comment:

Bubbly said...

ahem... thanks 4 letting every one know abt my star mail... bt next time wen i get a fire mail , athu
Parayalle...:P