Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Love

My Dear Mr. Love,

I couldn't tell you How much I Love You, because I always feared You will fall in Love with me for the reason that I love you. Because You are such a wonderful Man I could ever dream about. Meeting you was something which was 100 times perfect than the most wonderful dreams I ever had. I have always felt the warmness of your care around me and your heart wishing me the very best of life every another second. I know what you feel about me and I admire the feeling.

Now its quite natural that you may ask, why am I talking about How much I Love you, now ?? Just as simple as Love is.. I wanted to tell You today that *

I Love you for what you are

I Love you for what you are to me

I Love you for what you are not to me

I Love you

Let me express My Love for you with a poem below . . .

You are not the air that I breathe,

you are the sweet scent that drifts upon it

you are not the sounds that I hear,

you are the music of my life

You are not the food that I need,

you are the nourishment of my soul

You are not my will to survive,

you are my reason for living

It is with you that I experience

the wonders of the world

It is with you that I triumph

over the challenges in my path

It is your partnership that will lead me

to the fulfillment of my dreams

It is your friendship that guides me

as I grow and learn

It is your patience and wisdom

that calms my restless nature

It is through you that I know my true self

I do not take you for granted,

I cherish you

I do not need you

I choose you

I choose you today in witness

of all the people who love us

I choose you tomorrow

in the privacy of our hearts

I choose you in strength and weakness

I choose you in health and sickness

I choose you in joy and sorrow

I will choose you, over all others, every day

for all the days of my life

Only for you

With Love

Me

Happy Valentine Day

PS : As I am not that good in impressing I copied the poem from another site, I know you are smarter than me ,so you may figure that out . . . I don't want to make a bad impression either, so not lying that its my creation :D

PS1:** may be I feel I will never ever get another chance to do so

10 comments:

riaz said...

Happiiieeee Onam ..... article kollaam ...... poem thaniye eyuthaamaayrunnuooo , impressed aavunnavaru impressed aayaa mathi, you shud write to impress urself , thats all you shud care abt now.

arun said...

gud work....atleast you worked hard to find a poem for your lover

riaz said...

forgot to add ... i liked the written part better (not the copy pasted ;)). Those are some very simple words making beautiful sentences. congratz !

Nightingal said...

@ Riaz

:D, MR. Love didn't get impressed :(

@Arun chettan

danks :D

riaz said...

it doesnt mean you did bad.. it only means Mr Love always expects more from you.
Loved ones do that.It is always hard to impress loved ones, u score 90 they expect u to score 95. That only shows they love you .

arun said...

who else knows it better than the experienced Riaz......take his word

Nightingal said...

There is a saying that " Fools learn from their own experiences while wise men learn from others experiences (not really wasting time)"

so we can't conclude what riaz wrote was from his experience or from some other's .

As, if we concluded what riaz said was from other's experiences then he is wise or else he is .. ( me thinking . . .)

riaz said...

fool

Cshipra said...

Simplistic eXpression of love. Cool man!!!

Nightingal said...

@ Riaz

You cant be.. as you found me :P

@ Cshipra

Thanks :D