Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Fear in me

The love for you in me

Tells me to leave you free

Advice me to let you decide

Demands me to get it done.

But the fear in me , that

You will never be mine

Gets hold of my mind

When I decide to leave you free.

The fear in me tells me

If I let you now, then

I Loose you now ,which

Turns my mind up side down.

The fear in me triumphs

which in turn turns out to be

A struggling stage

In which both of us fight,

You for your freedom

And I for you

I love you, for which

I cant see you sad

I may think of leaving you, again

Though it may hurt me hard

Deep in heart leaving me in grief

And I wont be happy

With my decision ,but

One thing , of which I will

Be happy about , I made

You happy again, by

Letting you do what you want to.

I know , I can keep hold

Of you for a while, but

Not so long, as you are not

So far away from the destiny.

I can feel the change, which

Itself is not bearable for me

I don’t know how I will

Pass that time, but one thing,

I know, Which is, I don’t want

To see You sad at all.

I know, it’s just only my fear

Which makes me think so.

I know , I have known you

And you have known me

Long before the fear

Ever was even born.

I know now that, I need to act

Before it triumphs over me.

I need to kill it, before

It kills the love in me.

I know this is a duel

Between me and you , Mr. Fear.

You think ,standing behind some one

Keeps you safe ? you feel ,

You are safe behind love

You think to deal with you

I will have to deal with love first?

Thinking that it will be a

Hard step for me

To fight against my love

Where I will panic.

Then, I must thank you

For bringing love between us

Close to me once again , for whom

I was fighting,. You forgot

Love is more powerful than you

And when you where

In between us , it was then

The whole problem was.

Thank you for opening my eyes

I see only love now,

not you any more.

I am back where I was

Long ago, I am where

I have yearn to be in.

I am back, where me and

Love exist, but not the very you.

11 comments:

Vivek said...

You wrote this???

I couldn't comment on the last post.. The poem in that was good...

This is marvellous..

If this one is written by you then hats off to you.. And, I should say it is high time you improve your language that you can enter into the serious business of writing!!! :P

WW.

Nightingal said...

hehe... thanks...

You made my day(naa, for bunch of days ) ... I must say.

Of course I wrote this one . any doubt ??

"serious business of writing"

again I fear, will that end up as a dream :)

arun said...

excellent work, a change from ur usual chalus, i never thought you can write like this.....hope that ur dream will come true

riaz said...

ayyo ente thala karangi ... ente maathram kuyappam aayrikkanam ... vivek alle kallip ennu paranjirikkunnee :D

but i admire the "essence" of the poem very much, though i think with your potential you could make it more beautiful ... ofcourse wayyyy better than the copy pasted poem in your last article..

Bubbly said...

this poem is far better than the poem u copied to impress Mr Love......Mr Love will b more flattered reading this poem ... gr8 work di...:)

Nightingal said...

@ Arun chettan

hehe thanks ( oru change aaraa agrahekathe :P)

@ Riaz

thanks man :)

@ Bubbly

danks lady :P

Cshipra said...

So who brings out the artist in you???

riaz said...

Speaking of dreams, once i dreamt you became a famous writer and sold more than a million copies of your books, and that you granted me 20% of the royalty. So you do the working part, I will do the dreaming part. Just for you :P

Nightingal said...

of course you can :)

but that deal was only for that book. . rem ?? :P

riaz said...

yes... but dreams are never based on rules or deals. More importantly, the emphasis was on your doing the working part.

see ..

...blah blah .....So you do the working part, ...blah .. blah blah :P

adidas nmd said...

nike air force 1
fitflops
michael kors outlet
tory burch shoes
longchamp
nike roshe run
jordan shoes
air max 95
pandora bracelet
kobe basketball shoes