Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

EY

On 4th august 2008 I joined Ernst & Young; so now I am Employed :D

1. E & Y is a Very cool place to be in ( I mean AC )

2. You will surly put on weight ( sitting in one place and more consumption of horlicks and snacks)

3. No sir /No madam ( nothing matters if they are of your grand father's age or more )

4. The thing I hate is the two guys who sit near me ( They are too much to them self )

5. There are four clocks which shows four different times ( India, and some or all Middle east countries as our clients are The E&Y Middle East )

6. You can easily go abroad from here.Believe me ; In fact By now I have been into Singapore and planing to visit Sydney, Dubai ,Egypt and more like Sun, Moon , and if possible almost all of them ( The corner rooms here are named by the names of countries and planets :P)

7. They are people who believe in building relationships on doing things right.( How will you know what is right and what is wrong :-? )

8. There is a color full pantry and lot of tea, coffee..(now a days food is what I look everywhere , :P)

9.Our working Platform is still a suspense ( do they plan to surprise us or shock us :-?)

10.Planning to start my own business ; What about a Cigarette Company :> ? (If only these IT people buy my stuff ,surly with in a year, i will be rich than Bill Gates )

11. Still Under Class room training , only this much I was able to notice in between my research in sleep ; updates will be done later for sure

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Seems like the guys think the same (not hot at all).. :P

2. That is cool... U get more things (i meant fat) than salary from office..

3. Wait for another 20 yrs to realize how good the policy is .. :)

4. They might also be hating their neighbour.

5. Wow.. You can swipe in in Middle-east time and swipe out in Indian time then.. :)

6. They say, it is all in your attitude and mindset...

7. opposite to left = right.. Everything that is not right = wrong!!.. :D (ok.. that was a bad one)

8. Well.. I guess it is the same for every living beings..

-WW

arun said...

you platform is still a surprise !!