Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally ME here

Last night i was criticizing some one saying, always her start up line in her article will be " i am not showing justices to my blogger, i will try to be more regular ...etc"and i was like , why do she write this for every article she writes ,it is understandable right , when you don't get any thing ,or there is not much news to be said. But now I guess, i ended up with the same sentence (not repeating) .

Me and nightingal,we are together for the last 11 months and from then its our hobby to navigate from one blog to another (Nightingal loves traveling and I cal this as our private weekend trip where there is only she and me) but we have not found a lot of interesting blogs, still we had enough of them. So far so while ,today we where talking about how this happened, how come i am in this place today. From where we started our journey and with lot and lots of transformations characteristically, physically ,in language and more. It seems to be like now she fails to see where she started( you know she is only 5'5 (with heals :P) ) and i was helping her out telling her about the languages, appearance etc and she was looking at me with a "oh my God! this much happened, and I never ever knew"look . Well, In that case I am helpless .right ?

I am sorry ,I forgot to introduce Myself and that too just because her, i am still disturbed, Excuse Me One Second {" Nightingal ,Shut up ,at least for a sec, let me complete or else you talk , OK ! "}I am soo sorry to do like this in between,She was not allowing me to talk to you peacefully. But now she shifted herself to the next room as she is angry with me , silly girl . So back on track i was telling you 'who am i' . I am Mr.Nightingales Thoughts , i guess you guys are confusing yourself, let me make it clear to you, I am Mr.Blog of nightingal . From the first day itself i had a lot and lot things to share with all of you but, damn nightingal never gave me a single chance where i was free to express my opinion. She only allowed me to correct her spellings yet and nothing more .But today i don't know what suddenly happened ,she came to me and asked whether i wish to talk to you guys and i had my answer ready "YES".

So finally i am in front of all of you ,

You saw me write for her,
you saw me putting what she wanted me to wear,
you saw me talking her language,
you saw me doing what all she wanted me to do,
you know me ,but not the real me
you saw me ,but not the real me
and when i am here in front of you
you failed to recognise me

Just this , this i tell you , only because of this kinda talk she never allowed me to talk with all of you directly, she always feared , i will end up talking something like this and as she thought i did the same, nothing other than that.

I am sure ,She wont allow me a second chance to tell you these things,so a little gossips wont go that bad i guess.Do you guys really know how much work she makes me do? do you know there are more draft post in my blog than the published ones, and how many times she edit and re-edit the same sentence to active and passive , oh my god, i am tired working .I still remember the first post she did when didn't even know what exactly a blog was and the language she was using in my blog have made me cry lot of times . But nothing made her improve her style until there was a wellwisher , I need to thank him for the way she writes now and here i take the opertunity to thank him . "Thank you Mr.wellwisher" . And you know what she feels about him , she says " if you can get some one like that through a blog then every one must have a blog ". Oh no she wont like me making her private things public, before she comes back let me publish the post and be safe that she cant edit it .So hoping to see you guys again( i am a positive thinker ) .till then take care

bye
ME

Note: If you felt my language is as poor or same as nightingal , i am sorry , its because of the fact that now i am used to her language more than my own :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You saw me write for her,
you saw me putting what she wanted me to wear,
you saw me talking her language,
you saw me doing what all she wanted me to do,
you know me ,but not the real me
you saw me ,but not the real me
and when i am here in front of you
you failed to recognise me

quite good..
i nevr knew u had such a taste in writin poetic lines.:)

Nightingal said...

thnks :)

Anonymous said...

I am flattered!! :)

-WW