Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Nomination form for The BEST OUTGOING STUDENT

Prof. Venkitakrishna Iyer Memorial Award For
Best Outgoing Student
(Instituted By LITTA)

Nomination Form


Name :****** *.*. , ( after reading the Full form ,you can guess the name )
Department: CSE
Permanent Address: The kidu, Central jail ,Trivandrum
Temp Address : The Kidu, S8,College campus
Telephone No. : 100 ( ask for 'The kidu')
Mobile :
Mobile Phone is not allowed in campus. Being very obedient student i don't have a mobile number, sorry.
Plese describe how you fulfill each of the following criteria, Your responses will be used by the Award Selection Committee to determine award recipients.

1. Maintains Goood Academincs stds
B Tech Aggregate: 63%

2. Establish long term record of service in leadership and membership roles in campus organizations and activities

1. was class rep from s3 to s3( 1 sem )
2. was bench leader from s1s2 to s8
3. was first in my college to bunk classes and make others too do the same
4. was first in sleeping in lecture sections which i was made to sit
5.was the first person from last ,to keep all assignments on time
6. i always promoted questioning, but not answering
7.I have been very punctual coming to college, through out the 4 years, on time exactly
at 9.30 am ( the class starts at 8.45 wasn't my mistake )
8.I believe that 'A leader is a person who make a lot leaders not followers ' so i have
been working from the day i joined the college to make a lot of leaders who will lead
others to do bunk classes and in other ways to exhibit their talents
9.I was a member of all Associations that was planed to be made.
10. I was not a union member becoz i believed that' To work we don't need a post '.
11. I haven't written any exam ,my self.


3. Awards, Honors,Scholarships
1.At the age of 7 i got placed in Juvenal home
2.Each year they send a confirmed seat for me from then.
3. I have got Pathmashri award
4. Nobel prize of peace

4. Has made significant impact on development of co-curricular life.
Arts
1. Acted in various dramas and movies in lead rolls.
2.Classical dance ( with 10 members)
3.Group song ( single )
4.western dance
5. Modern Panting
6. Mime

Sports
1. Frog jump
2. Lemon and spoon
3. Hide and seek
4. running race
5. chess
6. Snake and ladder
7. ludo

5. What is your biggest accomplishment within these four years and why ?
Supplies

6. Please give a candid assessment of your image in the eyes of fellow students
Being the best student in my batch a lot of girls had jealousy towards me and they tried to become me . It was impossible. They all said ,when i asked to fill this space , I am kidu( they gave me the name ) and to say about me was impossible with 26 alphabets in English...

7. other relevant information you believe s worthwhile for the selection committee to consider when making a decision about your application.
I don't think there will be a murderer other than me in this campus who have killed five.

Declaration


I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I dear the responsibility for the correctness of the above -mentioned particulars.

Place: Trivandrum
Date 12.05.2008


Note:
I was not able to give my form on time, so i asked them not to break the rules for me and to select the next best person from the list.

No comments: