Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Well here i thnk i may start.....i wish to write a lot....but a lot of thngs ..r probs...whenever i am tring to write a lot of probs do come....language.. matter....oh god each and everythng do matter..now with out considering much abt thm i thnk i am starting....here.....dont knw ....how many people may read this silly thngs...but in fact they r big reason for my delay.....

I am a gal ...doing my final year Engineering in Computer Science ....in a ...ofcourse in a college....thats me in short form....

i dont knw what to tel and wat now to tel...wat to write and wat not to write...really confused....

so let it be my first post.....

No comments: