Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Pencil Story!!!


I just wish to tel u some thng .....just want to share u a bit which i read some whr els...and realy touched my heart.....its very natural that we all use pencils in our daily life...But how many of us wil thnk deep abt the pencils...No one really does...its true....after all whr do we hav time for that..we r too busy with no work....exactly.....








some amazing facts of pencils








-> A pencil will write in zero gravity, upside down, and under water.

-> A pencil can write 45,000 words.



-> More than 2 billion pencils are used in the United States every year, and most of them have erasers!However, most pencils sold in Europe do not have erasers.


-> The typical pencil can draw a line 35 miles long.

-> Believe it or not . . . There's no lead in pencil lead.

-> Pencil makers also use combinations of letters -- a pencil marked "HB" is hard and black; a pencil marked "HH" is very hard, and a pencil marked "HHBBB" is very hard and really, really black.

But i wish to tel u a story abt our pencil.....
A boy was watching hig grandmother write a letter....

At one point,he asked:

Are you writing a story abt wht we've done??
Is it a story abt me?

His grandmother stopped writing her letter and said to her grandson:

"I am writing abt u,actually ,but more important than the words is the pencil I'am using. I hope you will be like the pencil when you grow up.

Intrigued, the boy looked at the pencil. It doesnt seen very spl...

'But it's just like any other pencil I've ever seen !!!'


That depends on how u look at things ....It has five qualities which, if u manage hang on to thm, will make u a person who is always at peace with the world...


'First Quality : you are capable of great things, but u must never forget that there is a hand guiding ur steps...we always guides us according to his will!!!'


'Second Quality : now and then, I hav to stop writing and use a sharpener. That makes the pencil suffer a little,but afterwards,he's much sharper...so u ,too..
must learn to bear certain pains and sorrows,because they will make u a better person..


'Third Quality: The pencil always allows us to use an eraser to rub out any mistakes ...
Thus means that correcting somethng we did is not necessarily a bad thng; it helps to keep us on the road to justice..


'Fouth Quality : What really matters in a pencil is not its wooden extenion,but the graphite inside..so always pay attention to wat is happening inside you....


'Fifth and final Quality is that the pencil always leaves make...In just the same way, you should knw that eveythng you doing life n wil leave a mark,so try to be conscious of that is your every action....


So dear frnds is nt the story amazing.....It really touched mee.....wat abt u.......

No comments: