Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Loving and Being loved?



“I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.”
The above line is not mine, of course, you guys would have realized that because I don’t think there is any spelling or grammar mistakes in it.
Going back to the beginning statement, how do you tell a person you love them?
By buying them things, or paying for the things they pick or paying in a restaurant you both went to dine?  Or simple by not forgetting to tell them you love them every single day. 
How?
Don’t waste time by thinking of the right answer because it is a tricky question.
I guess the answer is to give more, expect less and trying to find and remember the things they do it for you out of love.
Like waking you up every single day with a good morning kiss or walking with you to the super market even if they don’t want to. There will be a list of those things they do for you out of love.
Last but not the least; never ask questions like- Do you think you could have found someone better? Or do you feel like you have settled for less?
Because it’s not worth knowing :)
Flood my comment box with the things you have done out of love for someone or you have felt loved when someone had done something to you. Looking forward to see a lot of comments :)