Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happenings Happen together..



Last days of 2012 were very happening days for me. In between, Yes! I am alive :); back to topic now.

I got my master’s degree confirmation, convocation in July 2013.

We, group of 12, went to Bangkok and Cambodia for New Year. Trip was really awesome.  Fun, jokes, mood swings, anger, quarrels, lack of food (veg food*), gossips, love and what not. It was all fun. 

Two guys in our group reminded me of Rocking Raphel on my way to Bangkok. Oh I realize, how much I miss his jokes.  Allow me to quote some of their jokes* here.

Joke 1: What will an unclean beggar ask a foreigner? (Clue: both of them are in Thailand)
Ans: 1 bath (baht is the currency of Thailand and its pronunciation is similar to BATH) 
End of joke 1

Joke 2: After seeing the above board, Bob violated the traffic signs within the airport, do you know why?
Ans: Because he thought the violator will be fined 50-2000 baht, in which case he will fined -1950 baht i.e. he will receive 1950 baht if he violates the signs.  
End of joke 2

Last but not the least, I wanted to write this as another article titled ‘One small step for me but a giant leap for Mankind’, but it is too much work, So here is the news, I got offer letter from NTU for PhD in communication. YES! I said PhD,
and I am taking it. Yaaa Huuu….

1 comment:

SarangN said...

Wow. Free publicity for the boys' jokes, eh? :)
Felt nice reading your post. Trip down memory lane :P