Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

To be Filled - Part 1

Hey! its been some time I came here and had a little chat.

Been busy, precisely doing nothing.

I even forgot my baby's birthday .

Sorry darling..

But you are just 3 , you wont know that I forgot your birthday .. so guys please don't tell him . (Oh don't get too lost or confused.. I am still talking about my Mr. Nightingal's Thoughts)

On a different note, I would like to tell the world of my recent achievement I never had to write about it here as they are world famous.

The story starts long back.

6th standard Christmas vacation. . .

My Mother's younger sister took me with her to her place at Ernakulam for two weeks stay. Before leaving my house she gave my mother word that I will be learning Malayalam on daily basis even if I am not at home. I was weak in Malayalam, I am still :D. So I reached Ernakulam, I was happy little kid enjoying a new city . When we are at house she,my mother's sister made me write and read Malayalam words and stories. That was boring, but still things were going good. That is when the telephone bill comes. They had to pay the bill that week itself. Her husband being working, she , my mother's younger sister had to go to pay the bill. She had just started to learn driving so she didn't want to risk my life. So they made the decision. They decided to leave me at home alone , while it will just take 20 minutes for her to go and come back from telephone department. It was not that big deal .

Next day , we were ready to execute the plan.

They were living in the first floor of a house. There were three doors for this house. One in ground floor and the second one in first floor and a balcony door. She instructed me to stay in hall, she asked me to go with her till the ground floor door and lock it from inside. I did as i was told. After she left I went back to the hall and I took the note book as I was instructed to write 10 words, 10 times each. she had forbidden me to switch on the TV. I was supposed to study the whole time. But unfortunately no one could see the flaw in the plan.

Two hours later . .

I woke up to see my mother's sister and her husband sitting on the sofa and watching TV.

It was hard to remember what happened. They had to update me on that.

She came back after 20 min, knocked the door, I didn't answer . She rang the bell, I didn't answer it. She called to land phone, I didn't answer it, for extra information : the land phone was just near by head. After around 10 to 15 mins of continuous calling, Still me not responding she started panicking and called her husband. Apparently he was in some serious meeting which he had to cancel , took half day off and came home as fast as he could. When he reached home , they found out that the balcony door and first floor door are open. He crawled through the fence , climbed to the roof, and through the balcony door got into the house, he went downstairs and let his wife in. When they reached home they found me sleeping with a pen on right hand and book beneath my head.

That is how my Sleeping Experiences starts

To Be Continued . . .

PS: If any of you have apt Title for the article, I like to have one :)

7 comments:

arun said...

not good in malayalam...parayunna ketta thonnum bakki ella languagesilum kidilamanennu...ithu megaserial aakkanano plan??

Anonymous said...

"Eternal sleep of the spotless mind" ??

arun said...

forgot to tell onething....my bday wishes for your kid's 3rd bday

Niyathy said...

Happy B'day..

Anonymous said...

kure naal aayallo continue cheyyan thudangittu... ithinte second part adutha kaalathonnum irangille ?

Medha.* said...

LOL.. :D
nice post. :)

Nightingal said...

@ Medha

Yeppi !!!

new reader :D welcome

and thanks :)