Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Again Its Maa day !!!


Its MY


Google ! Google !
Well . . I am a Google person, Other wise I would have said Yaaahoo :D

This day is again a special day
I am two years old
Old enough to walk "well" , talk "well" , write "well"
Yes ! I am still in the "WELL"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! :) ..

Vivek..

riaz said...

WELL done

arun said...

so....when is ur B'day treat??

Niyathy said...

Hi, Happy Birthday... You are lucky; You can have a lot of concessions now onwards...

Court cases involving senior citizens - Priority to cases involving older persons and ensures their expeditious disposal

RTI Act - Second appeals filed by senior citizens are taken on a high priority basis.

Health Care - There is provision for separate queues at hospitals..

Banking - Higher rate of interest to senior citizens. Some banks like State Bank of India charge only 50% of the applicable prescribed charges

Telecommunications - Separate priority category for senior citizens wherein they can apply for registration. A senior citizen’s complaint is redressed on a priority.

Travel by Indian Railways - Women aged 60 years or above are entitled to 50% concession in fare. Separate Counters / Queues at all Railway Stations for purchase, booking or cancellation of tickets.

Travel by Airlines - 50% discount on Economy Class fares on all flights of Indian Airlines. Air India gives 45% discount in economy class on domestic sectors to senior citizens (women aged 63+ and men aged 65+).

Travel by Roadways (State Transport) - State Road Transport Undertakings has made provision for senior citizens for reservation of 2 seats in the front row of all buses.

Nightingal said...

@ Vivek

Thanks

@ Riaz

:D Will do WELL

@ Arun

Were is my b'day wish.. ??

@ Niyathy

Yeah ! i am lucky . but not here.. Let me tell you a secret .. I take my blog free every where i go as we can carry children below 3 any where free of cost :P

Niyathy said...

Oops so it was ur blog's b'day.. anyway happy blogging for one more year, after that no free tickets for your blog..

Niyathy said...

If you could go to the past or the future, but you could never return, where would you go?

(a) Past
(b) Future

Nightingal said...

:)

there is a time in my past which had the power to change my future

I would like to go there, and have a future from there :)

riaz said...

If u asked me, i would like to go to the pasture, get it? "pas-t-ure" .. past+future .. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...