Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A busy weekend
























Not scribbling any thing to spoil it. :)

9 comments:

arun said...

nice pictures...will be better if you can remove that picture with you and subna standing :P

riaz said...

busy with what ? taking pictures in ur mob ??

Niyathy said...

Antique pieces always looks good, just like you.:-P

Nightingal said...

@ Niyathy

Yeah! As it is said

" old is gold" so i don't mind to be antique

@ Arun

Some body called me gold .. so i am leaving the pic in here , not deleting :P

@ Riaz

You didnt call me this weekend for me to be busy on fone :P

riaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riaz said...

dont deceive your loyal readers with comments like that .. they will think i am the one who is always calling you.
By the way robin said he thought it was me you were talking too for hours, when u guys went to ekm, and i was mad at him for that .. now I know why

Nightingal said...

@ My Readers

Dear readers , Riaz never call me
If ever i felt talking to him and i call him he never takes my calls.

and I will have to call in his land phone after a lot of recommendations from his parents may be one time he will attend my call :(

@ Riaz

I am wondering , if i have got the super ability to talk over phone without a phone :D [wow . . . ME]
and Leave Robin . . . He tells this to every guy who know me.. that he thot . . etc

riaz said...

I hate mobile phones. Mobile phones are shallow.

adidas nmd said...

adidas stan smith men
kobe 9
adidas ultra boost
nike air max
adidas nmd r1
longchamp online shop
air jordan
michael kors handbags
jordans for cheap
air force ones