Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Were words go Numb !!!

A recent trip to kumali and bubbly's cam brought out my photographic skills.
All this pictures are natural and authentic and ofcourse copy righted,any coping ,printing or misusing of the same will be highly punishable crime .
No cam/computer works done !



Exactly ! They are electricity Lines

With great effort ,talent and much difficulty I managed to snap this .

An jeep roll down the hill. .

This one is my favorite... " I am feeling lonely .. any one wanna give me company- I meant MNC itself "
PS: The pic was actually focused on something else. :P, Wrong guess ! thats not the smoke ;)

Disciplined chaps
Of course, I know you can see the smoke about the mountain

R you seeing what i focused on ??
I was shouting loud "Smoking is Injurious to Health" , but who cares ?

3 comments:

Cris Hand said...

Hey nice pics..readingyourolder posts now

Nightingal said...

hello Krishand

:) Surprise to see you here :O

I bet you wont go beyond this page :D

Thanks anyways !

netha said...

great post to read try these out i loved this visit our website website here discover here