Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

When Cupid Misses. . .

My last post was about “I Love You” proposal and choices … Answers if you want to choose… and while making such a post or even after publishing it I hardly had any idea of getting a proposal the following day… When I opened my orkut account the every next morning, some thing special was waiting for me which I had no idea of.

So this was the surprise waiting for me



oh my dear....you changed a lot now... i hadnt even immagined you being this beautifulgirl.... i think you changed totally...your a bit-different charecter, which may have changed now as you being a responsible software engineer.... but i guess i will miss that old chitra.... who was one of my favorite girl... whom i loved secretly.... the whether changes and the leaves has to be shed, so i dont complain as you being something new, a new totally normal girl....but just know atleast now that thee was somebody who was in love with that girl, that old girl... though you were not this extra beautiful, in my eyes you were very beautiful....though your charecter was not like other girls, i was loving that char...in total i loved you.... which nobody ever knew other than me... bye dear... a

“Shaji”

Reading again I thought filling in some answers

oh my dear....you changed a lot now( Not exactly , I still don’t take your calls ) ... I hadn’t even imagined you being this beautiful girl( lack of imagination) .... i think you changed totally( Beep Beep.. REDUNDANCY DETECTED )...your a bit-different character( In Mammooty style: as u said I have an extra bit. ) , which may have changed now as you being a responsible software engineer( yeah of course I converted it into parity bit) .... But i guess i will miss that old chitra(I will answer that when I am old) .... who was one of my favorite girl... whom i loved secretly.... the whether changes and the leaves has to be shed( sun rises in d east and sets in west), so i don’t complain as you being something new , a new totally normal girl(thank you) ....but just know at least now that thee was somebody who was in love with that girl( Ji, husoor) , that old girl ... though you were not this extra beautiful , in my eyes you were very beautiful....though your character was not like other girls, i was loving that char...in total i loved you(Thank you, I don't mind you loving me , Keep loving :P[ ref my previous post]) .... Which nobody ever knew other than me... bye dear... a( Not any more… :))




PS: Yesterday 15th Nov 2007 was the day I got placed in E&Y.


8 comments:

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

Are nt u glad that the cupid missed :) .. May be they can start a new series ... Desperate Orkuters !!

Ps: Congratulations

Nightingal said...

Yes of course I am

PS: Thanks :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

But Chitra, you have not left your level of chalu and humour sense...
Exactly you are still the same for anyone who have not understood you till your deep heart......

Nightingal said...

@anonymous
He is all that just becoz he proposed me ? am I that bad ?

Nightingal said...

@ anonymous2

I am exactly the same

riaz said...

Chitra , maybe u should delete that obscene comment. It is good that u have a hardcore fan but if he/she had any respect for u he/she would never have used profanity in your blog.

Nightingal said...

advice accepted and has been worked out :)