Beware ! Its ME here

Police recognized me and let me off with a warning that I should not blog again..But unfortunately I was born with the nature to do or try what I am not supposed to do. My blog is also an after effect of my trying (:P) in spite of the warning I got from the readers who went through the page with out even a warning.

So now I thot of writing a warning message for all those get to see this wonderful page.

solemnly promising you that,this page will never reach up to any writing standard and will be full of junk materials.So I warn U:-Unknowingly if you have come to this page,"Close this window now",else U will feel too bad that you didn't , later on. OR else, if you dicide to proceed I am NO one to stop u, But then it is at your own risk !!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday KP

Finally! Two days back on Sunday, it was 23rd Aug 2008 . Ahem for us.. My friend's b'day. We usually make big huge plans for b'days. This time too we did. 23rd Aug was a Saturday ,for me it was working Saturday and being first month in job wasn’t able to take leave, so some other better plan must be made so that we can celebrate birthday on 23rd itself .And hence it was made .


Let the birthday girl be called KP, another friend as SC and myself Nightingal .


So The first Plan was :- We buy an ice cream and set it as a cake and above that we will write “ Happy Birthday “ with jam , with a good gift and the main part was , we will knock the door exactly at mid night 12 and wake her up (Kp lives in a flat.. in the same flat there is a common friend of us as well) so that can be set. To stay at our friend’s place till 12 and come to her flat was easy as it was the same flat.


But, none of the above plan worked out that day, as SC parents didn’t allow her to stay a night at friend’s place. So every thing was rescheduled. Postponed rescheduled postponed and finally last Sunday we made it . Got a cake instead of ice-cream as Kp was having fever, and a gift too.. And this time the best part was the gift !!! she was asking us to get her a bag as gift so we did buy one :)



No comments: